Bad Grammar II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOARD Q&A's

Go down

BOARD Q&A's Empty BOARD Q&A's

Post  Admin Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:56 pm

(Disclaimer and all that bullshit)
FIRST, A QUESTION FOR YOU. ARE YOU OVER 18? NO? THEN GO THE HELL AWAY, THIS SITE IS FULL OF CUSSES AND INNUENDOS, SO IF YOUR MOMMY OR DADDY CATCHES YOU LOOKING AT IT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SPANKINGS AND GROUNDINGS YOU WILL GET, AND ALSO, WHO THE HELL LETS THEIR UNDERAGE KID USE THE INTERNET WITHOUT PARENTAL CONTROLS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, DON'T YOUR PARENTS KNOW THE INTERNET IS FULL OF CUSSES AND INNUENDOS? GOD.
(/end disclaimer)

Okay, now that we are done with all of that... on to (probably) your questions.

Who are you, and what is this site?!
None of your god damned business, but since you asked, we are Sarah (Sandkitten) and Dani (SharpestLife19), two best friends at the wrong ends of the country, and ex-college roommates who discovered a shared enthusiasm for text-based roleplay during our short stint in college together. This forum is specifically designed to help us hold together a NEW set of roleplays, since our previous method of roleplay-via-IM died, and our previous forum was laid to rest.

Why is it ugly?
Because we aren't paying for it, asshole, it's free. Make your own free site, it will be ugly too. Unless you are a programmer. In which case, go fuck yourself, we are not, so our site is ugly, and we are HAPPY WITH IT.

Okay well, can I join your games?
Yes and no. Let me break this one down for you.
-Can you join the board?
Uh, absolutely. This is our board of shenanigans, no reason why other people can't have related shenanigans.
-Can you join an already in-progress thread?
No, that would be an asshole move, because generally a thread that is in motion is a back-and-forth between two board users who already have existing characters settled in an in play. Your jumping in will either be deleted, or ignored, depending on what mood we are in.
-Can you create a new thread?
No. BUT. You can PM either SharpestLife19 or Sandkitten, and tell them that you want a new thread opened, and they will title and open it for you. And if you are REALLY lucky, then you can probably even rope SharpestLife19 into playing with you. Sandkitten is generally a horrid bitch and has too much of a social life to want to start MORE roleplays with strangers. Strike all that, Sandkitten is awesome. But she doesn't want to play with you. Probably.
-Can you post absolutely anything anywhere for fun or just because?
No. Stop that shit immediately. That is not necessary. In fact, it is bullshit, and we will ban you from the board. Assholes need not apply.

What kind of roleplays do you like?
Thanks for asking, we enjoy a wide variety of roleplay settings and ideals. Here are some lists, which are brief, and vague, and not meant to be a complete listing of all of our likes and dislikes, just a taste, like they give you at Baskin Robbins with those little pink spoons. Tasting spoons. Yum.
Things Dani Likes: post-apocalyptic settings, horror settings, bi or gay or crossdressing characters, modern-day settings, fantasy settings, supernatural characters
Things Sarah Likes: characters with lots of back-story, romantic tension, fantasy settings, lots and lots of detail (see: 1st chapter of The Hobbit), old world settings
Things Nobody Likes: mecha-based characters or settings, overly complicated stories that go in circles, characters that do not develop, stories with no point, space-age characters or settings (with two exceptions)

If I have questions, can I PM the ADMIN?
Yes, BUT... ADMIN is nothing but a puppet for SharpestLife19 and Sandkitten, who BOTH use this user-admin to make changes and updates to the board. So, you can PM ADMIN, but be aware that either Sarah or Dani will be getting back to you, there is not another separate Mod/Admin. (So if you piss one of them off, best you should just leave, rather than tattle, howabouts.)

Okay, I'm going to join...?
That's not really a proper question, but OKAY! You go right ahead and do that, but we had better see you post something in the HELLO forum within 24 hours, or your ass is grass. Got that? God damned grass.

Just kidding, I'm not going to join...?
Also not a question, and if you're not going to join, then we wish you a merry old life, and why the hell did you spend this long reading all of this bullshit? That's fine, who are we to say what you are doing with your life? That shit is totally up to you. Have a nice day.

Admin
Admin

https://bgii.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum